Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Chicken Quinoa Caesar Salad

Tonight for dinner, I made a meal that I discovered through Essiebutton. If you don't know who she is, then you MUST check her out. She is also a beauty blogger and youtuber from Canada, but she is living in the UK with her boyfriend. Her videos are entertaining in many ways, including her awesome sense of humour. But on to the main part of this post, the food!


Here is the lovely meal I prepared (excuse the random lighter and rubbing alcohol, I am not sure what dad was doing with this.... we had bbq last night so I guess I can explain the lighter)! And although it didn't turn out exactly the same, it was delicious, and my whole family loved it (not just because I was cooking dinner for them ;D ). 


The sauce is so tasty too, although I may have overdone it on the dill... delicious nonetheless! ^^

If you'd like to try this recipe, I give full credit to Essiebutton, and you can watch her how-to video here.

Cheers!
-Tegan

No comments:

Post a Comment